Hey ~

Go down

Hey ~

Post by Strut1 on Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:45 pm

Hey guys, my name is Matt, I met a bunch of you today at the meeting. I currently drive a 2004 Porsche Cayenne Turbo and have just done a few modifications to it such as: 22" Champion Wheels, 20% Tint, and added red led lights in the grill and underneath to match the brake calibers. I am also considering some sort of new exhaust. If you guys have any ideas besides what I heard today that would be great. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

Strut1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hey ~

Post by bluehtchbckdrv on Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:45 pm

Nice looking Turbo!
We had a grey one, I'll see if I can find the pics.
How long have you had it? How many miles?
I remember getting into a drag race with ours on the express way. We had 4 ppl in the car and the back was full of shopping and we raced a turbo celica and a tt + nos lexus es 3/400. We started at 65. Celica got smoked before he change gear, the lexus held on for ages......but then ran out of power. he hit the nos, just about matched us......then the nos ran out lol. It was the funniest thing I had ever seen. We were doing about 150 in the Cayenne and it never once even gave us a glimer of power running out. It pulled and pulled and it would have been very easy to get up to the limiter. I loved the car, the turbo's were sweet.
we traded it in about a 2 years ago now. We all still miss it, but we have a few others that keep us distracted Smile

Enjoy the car, I will keep searching for that exhaust company, i know i saved it somewhere. Otherwise, the Gemballa kit is honestly the best out there
bluehtchbckdrv
Admin

View user profile http://ecampus.bentley.edu/studentorgs/bmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Strut1 on Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:49 am

I've really enjoyed the Turbo and it can definitely hold its own against most cars, but it has around 30K miles on it now, we bought it around 2 years ago with only 10K miles or so on it and the guy traded in his 996 Turbo S as well for a new Ferrari F430 Spyder. It is definitely an upgrade in speed from the vehicle I drove before this...an H1.

To say the least this car was a absolute blast especially with the snow that Buffalo gets although it did get me into a bit of trouble. Anyways, I thought I would post up a few pictures of the H1. Enjoy.

Strut1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluehtchbckdrv on Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:34 pm

That H1 is awesome! I would have gotten in far too much trouble with that lol
bluehtchbckdrv
Admin

View user profile http://ecampus.bentley.edu/studentorgs/bmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content